The Crofton jacket by Canada Goose Kids will keep your youngster protected from capricious weather. This navy design is made from feather-light ripstop shell that’s wind and water resistant and is quilted with down for warmth.
SKU No.: SC506177
Style No.: 919629
Size & Fit
- Canada Goose Kids navy feather-light ripstop shell jacket
- Wind resistant, water repellent, quilted, hood, embroidered designer plaque at sleeve, contrast stitching and elasticated grosgrain trims, two zip-fastening pockets at front, reflective inserts at hood and back, internal ID plaque, designer-stamped zip trim
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% recycled polyamide; fill: 80% down, 20% feathers (white duck)
- Machine wash
- Size 6 years length shoulder to hem: 18 inches/ 46cm
- Also available in sizes 8-14+ years
Worn by Arctic climbers and the Canadian mounted police, Canada Goose is the number one choice for frost-fighting winterwear. Established in 1957, the Toronto-based brand boasts a collection of parka coats, gilets and trimmed hats, all made with practicality and style in mind.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.