NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Ivory stretch-twill jacket
Chloé's Pre-Fall 19 collection merged directional design with the label’s signature…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Chloé's Pre-Fall 19 collection merged directional design with the label’s signature free-spirited femininity. Cut from stretch-twill, this ivory jacket is tailored to a sleek, single-breasted silhouette that’s offset by shiny gold-tone press studs and utilitarian-style pockets.
SKU No.: SC339697
Style No.: 752045
Size & Fit
- Chloé ivory stretch-twill jacket
- Four press stud-fastening front pockets, press stud-fastening cuffs and back vent, fully lined
- Gold-tone press stud fastenings through front
- 59% polyester, 43% wool, 4% elastane; lining: 88% silk, 12% elastane
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 22 inches/ 56cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ FR36
Parisian fashion house Chloé kicked off a sartorial revolution in 1952 when it debuted a collection that merged the elegance of haute couture with loose, languid silhouettes. Now helmed by Natacha Ramsay-Levi, the illustrious label has updated its bohemian lineage with modern, directional touches, all while remaining true to the romantic and free-spirited core that cemented its present-day popularity.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.