Up to 50% offShop our Sale
Pianna leopard-devoré chiffon midi dress
Diane von Furstenberg’s Pianna dress is decorated with devoré spots that add a hint of…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Diane von Furstenberg’s Pianna dress is decorated with devoré spots that add a hint of after-dark allure. Tailored to a loose, kimono-style silhouette, this burgundy chiffon style is finished with a tie-fastening waist and lustrous black satin trims.
SKU No.: SC366344
Style No.: 767940
Size & Fit
- Diane von Furstenberg burgundy chiffon midi dress
- Leopard devoré, black satin trims, dolman sleeves, tie-fastening cuffs and waist, split sides, detachable slip lining
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 66% viscose, 34% silk; fabric2: 86% triacetate, 14% polyester; lining: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 42 inches/ 106.5cm
- Slightly loose style, use tie to cinch in waist
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Having redefined womenswear with the iconic wrap dress in 1974, Belgium-born Diane von Furstenberg is the ultimate go-to for iconic seasonal must-haves. Now based in New York, the designer has expanded on her signature designs with pieces that are simple yet feminine, with a nod to a bold city style that's evident in all her collections and accessories. Continuing to influence how women dress, Diane von Furstenberg's silk prints, practical dresses and eclectic range of accessories demonstrate why she remains one of America's fashion favourites.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.