NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Blue distressed stretch-denim shirt
Seasonal Edit £329.00
Dsquared2 combines urban influences with its signature tailoring skills for this stretch-denim…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Dsquared2 combines urban influences with its signature tailoring skills for this stretch-denim shirt. Washed in a faded blue hue, its regular fit is splashed in white splattered paint and detailed with distressed rips that contrast against its formal button-down collar.
SKU No.: SC345893
Style No.: 747024
Size & Fit
- Dsquared2 blue stretch-denim shirt
- Button-down collar, ripped and distressed details, paint splatter effect, designer tag, button-fastening cuffs, faded finish, curved hem
- Button fastenings through front
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Length shoulder to hem: 30 inches/ 76cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size IT48
Twin brothers Dean and Dan Caten debuted their first men’s collection in 1994, cementing their reputation for theatrical runway extravaganzas. The Dsquared2 brand continues to evolve, incorporating the brothers’ irreverent wit and refined tailoring with a twist in detailing and motifs, as well as a range of luxury denim. Their clothes are loved by music industry greats, and catwalk shows have featured the likes of Christina Aguilera and Rihanna.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.