Explore Aconcagua - Case of Six
The ’Specialities’ range from Errázuriz offers unparalleled value for money. If you want world-class single-varietal wines with crystal clarity, then look no further.
This case takes you on a wine flight through the Aconcagua Valley, exploring six classic grapes along the way. The cooling influence of the Pacific Ocean creates elegant textbook expressions of these famous varieties. Instantly fill the wine rack for any occasion, stock up for street parties and summer barbeques, or buy the perfect gift for a wine lover studying the WSET. We’ve even slipped a corkscrew into the box to help you get stuck in.
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Costa Sauvignon Blanc 2020, 13% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Alto Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, 13.5% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Costa Chardonnay 2020, 13% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Costa Syrah 2018, 13.5% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Alto Carmenère 2019, 13.5% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Aconcagua Costa Pinot Noir 2020, 13.5% - 750ml
- Errázuriz Waiter’s Friend Two-Step Corkscrew
Chilean wine is considered ‘New World’ by many. But when you learn that Don Maximiano Errázuriz Valdivieso founded Viña Errázuriz in 1870, it makes a bit of a nonsense of that outdated moniker. Today, under the watchful eye of Eduardo Chadwick Claro, Errázuriz is one of Chile’s most iconic and one of the world’s most famous wineries.
SKU No.: 3897393
Style No.: 910330
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.