Kahn checked wool-blend coat
For AW19, Eudon Choi experimented with ‘70s-inspired menswear silhouettes to embrace a…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
For AW19, Eudon Choi experimented with ‘70s-inspired menswear silhouettes to embrace a looser, freer aesthetic. Rendered from a wool-blend in the label’s signature earthy tones, the checked Kahn coat embraces a double-breasted structure that’s offset by slightly exaggerated shoulders and mismatched front hem.
SKU No.: SC348010
Style No.: 760461
Size & Fit
- Eudon Choi sand and brown wool-blend coat
- Checked, notched peaked lapels, off-white melton undercollar, chest slip pocket, front flap pockets, partially concealed adjustable belted waist, button-fastening side split, lightly padded shoulders, button-fastening cuffs, longer front hem, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings through front
- 58% wool, 42% polyamide; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: : 1: 40 inches/ 101.5cm; 2: 45 inches/ 114.5cm
- Slightly loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8
Korean-born Eudon Choi trained as a menswear designer in Seoul, where he nurtured a passion for tailoring, before moving to London and launching his namesake label in 2009. Deriving inspiration from art and architecture, Eudon Choi’s masculine sensibilities merge seamlessly with a feminine narrative to form his uniquely refined and understatedly elegant collections.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.