NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Eudon Choi refashions menswear silhouettes from the ‘70s with a touch of contemporary styling. Crafted from grey wool, the double-breasted Beatrice blazer plays with structure through lightly exaggerated shoulders and button-fastening side splits.
SKU No.: SC348012
Style No.: 760463
Size & Fit
- Eudon Choi grey wool blazer
- Notched lapels, chest slip pocket, button-fastening side splits, side slit pockets, lightly padded shoulders, button-fastening cuffs, extended back vent, fully lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings through front
- 100% wool; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 29 inches/ 73.5cm
- Slightly loose fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8
Korean-born Eudon Choi trained as a menswear designer in Seoul, where he nurtured a passion for tailoring, before moving to London and launching his namesake label in 2009. Deriving inspiration from art and architecture, Eudon Choi’s masculine sensibilities merge seamlessly with a feminine narrative to form his uniquely refined and understatedly elegant collections.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.