VALENTINO GARAVANI BAGSShop now
The GV3 small shoulder bag was launched as part of Clare Waight Keller’s debut collection for Givenchy. In this black leather iteration, the designer mixes Parisian elegance with stalwart style; its simple proportions and front-flap design decorated with quilted stitching. The designer engraved double-G lock is an update on a classic logo and matches the chunky gold-tone chain handle.
SKU No.: SC285433
Style No.: 704269
Fabric & Care
- Givenchy black leather shoulder bag
- Chain top handle, detachable shoulder strap, quilted, engraved designer plaque, designer hanging tag, concealed zipped pocket at flap front, gold-tone hardware, three internal compartments, two slip pockets, suede lining
- Concealed magnetic push lock fastening at flap front
- Comes with a dust bag
- Width: 9 inches/ 22cm
- Height: 6 inches/ 15cm
- Depth: 3 inches/ 7cm
- Top handle drop: 6 inches/ 15cm
- Shoulder strap drop: 21 inches/ 54cm
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.