OFF WHITEShop now
Bring a cool nonchalance to the streetwear scene with Givenchy’s sweatshirt. It’s cut from chalkboard-black cotton and tailored to an ultra-comfortable oversized silhouette, that’s enhanced by the dropped shoulders and relaxed hood. Splashed with label’s distressed stamp, it’s an instantly recognisable style.
SKU No.: SC327969
Style No.: 744127
Fabric & Care
- Givenchy black cotton sweatshirt
- Hood, distressed logo print at front, dropped shoulders, side slip pockets, ribbed trims
- Slips on
- 100% cotton; trim: 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 29 inches/ 74cm
- Intended for an oversized fit
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size small
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.