OFF WHITEShop now
Givenchy modernises the traditional white button-down with streetwear-inspired appliqués in this new-season design. Made from cotton, this slim-fit shirt is decorated with designer-branded tape that encircles the collar for a covetable finish.
SKU No.: SC330910
Style No.: 744964
Fabric & Care
- Givenchy white cotton shirt
- Logo tape at collar, button-fastening cuffs, curved hem, longer back hem
- Concealed button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 28 inches/ 71cm; back: 29.5 inches/ 75cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'1"/ 185cm, chest size 39 inches and wears a size UK 15.5
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.