Up to 50% offShop our Sale
Black fine-knit silk-blend midi dress
50% off at checkout
Clare Waight Keller experiments with sculptural silhouettes for Givenchy’s AW19 collection,…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Clare Waight Keller experiments with sculptural silhouettes for Givenchy’s AW19 collection, as realised in this black dress. Shown on the runway, this silk-blend style is tailored with pleated balloon sleeves, the volume of which contrasts the fitted waist panel.
SKU No.: SC344862
Style No.: 761391
Size & Fit
- Givenchy black fine-knit silk-blend midi dress
- Pleated oversized sleeves, dropped pleated skirt, ribbed trims, raw unfinished hem, partially lined
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- 55% silk, 45% viscose; lining: 92% viscose, 8% elastane
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 49 inches/ 124.5cm
- Loose style, fitted at waist and hips
- Model is 5'7"/ 170cm and wears a size small
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.