NEW IN BAGSShop now
Black logo-embroidered denim jacket
Subtly offset by a rainbow-hued iteration of the house’s iconic logo, Givenchy’s black…
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Subtly offset by a rainbow-hued iteration of the house’s iconic logo, Givenchy’s black denim jacket adds a polished touch to daily ensembles. Crafted from midweight cotton and tailored to a slim silhouette, it’s a versatile outerwear staple.
SKU No.: SC345920
Style No.: 756897
Size & Fit
- Givenchy black denim jacket
- Two button-fastening chest pockets, side slip pockets, white logo print and multicoloured logo embroidery at back, button-fastening cuffs, adjustable hem tabs
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold inside out to avoid colour transfer
- Length shoulder to hem: 24 inches/ 61cm
- Slim fit
- Model is 6'3"/ 191cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Hubert de Givenchy began his illustrious career alongside Pierre Balmain, Christian Dior and Elsa Schiaparelli, and opened the house of Givenchy in 1952. Since his retirement in 1995, the brand has been led by a series of renowned fashion designers with Clare Waight Keller announced as the first female creative director in 2017. The French fashion house’s dark romanticism and modern sensuality is matched by Waight Keller’s inherently feminine vision.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.