Afternoon Tea Gift Box
“There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.” – Henry James
The quintessentially British afternoon tea was invented by the seventh Duchess of Bedford who complained of “having that sinking feeling” in the late afternoon. Always looking out for your well-being, this alcohol-free Harvey Nichols gift box ensures you avoid the dreaded afternoon slump. Pour yourself a steaming cup of classic Earl Grey or English Breakfast Tea to enjoy alongside buttery shortbread made to an old family recipe or our Cherry On The Top Biscuits, which were inspired by the Bakewell Tart. There’s a duo of jams for spreading on freshly baked bread and to finish, six little squares of creamy fudge infused with invigorating lemon sherbet. Should we put the kettle on?
SKU No.: 3352338
Style No.: 851194
- Harvey Nichols Strawberry Preserve 340g
- Harvey Nichols Apricot Jam 340g
- Harvey Nichols Butter Fingers Handmade Butter Shortbread Biscuits 170g
- Harvey Nichols Cherry On The Top Biscuits 200g
- Harvey Nichols Earl Grey Teabags x 25
- Harvey Nichols Must Have Bags English Breakfast Teabags x 25
- Harvey Nichols No.5 Lemon Sherbet Fudge 125g
Please note: glassware and ramekin not included.
Occasionally hamper contents may be substituted for products of equal or greater value.
Allergy notes: gluten, milk, nuts, egg, soya and sulphites. May contain traces of peanuts and other nuts.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.