British Afternoon Tea Hamper
“There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.” – Henry James
The quintessentially British afternoon tea was invented by the seventh Duchess of Bedford who complained of “having that sinking feeling” in the late afternoon. Always looking out for your well-being, this Harvey Nichols hamper ensures you avoid the dreaded afternoon slump in the most British way possible. Pour yourself a cheeky glass of the finest English Sparkling Wine and a steaming cup of classic Earl Grey, Rose China Green or ever-reliable Afternoon Tea, and sit down to buttery shortbread made to an old family recipe, truffles infused with Marc de Champagne and some of the most chocolatey biscuits imaginable. There’s also a duo of preserves for spreading on freshly baked bread. And to finish, six little squares of creamy fudge infused with the classic combo of rhubarb and custard. Should we put the kettle on?
SKU No.: 3352380
Style No.: 851210
- Harvey Nichols English Sparkling Brut NV 750ml
- Harvey Nichols Marc de Champagne Milk Chocolate Truffles 40g
- Harvey Nichols No.6 Rhubarb & Custard Fudge 125g
- Harvey Nichols Wee Ones Mini Butter Shortbread Biscuits 150g
- Harvey Nichols Really Chocolatey Biscuits Copper Tin 200g
- Harvey Nichols Strawberry Preserve with Champagne 340g
- Harvey Nichols Seville Orange Thin Cut Marmalade 340g
- Harvey Nichols Afternoon Tea Teabags x 20
- Harvey Nichols Earl Grey Teabags x 20
- Harvey Nichols Rose China Green Tea Teabags x 10
Please note: glassware and serving dishes not included.
Occasionally hamper contents may be substituted for products of equal or greater value.
Allergy notes: sulphites, milk, gluten, soya and egg. May contain traces of nuts and peanuts.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more