French Half Bottles - Case of Six Halves
When you don’t fancy opening a whole bottle, you shouldn’t have to compromise on quality. Simply reach for Harvey Nichols’ must-have Half Bottles case…
The highly underrated half bottle format is so versatile. It’s perfect for picnics, light lunches, moments when only one person is drinking, or for times when you’d like to sip a white with your starter and a red with your main course, but not end up with lots of leftovers. Here, we’ve included six classic bottles so that you’re fully stocked for any eventuality.
This selection takes you on a whistle-stop tour of one of the world’s greatest wine-producing nations, France. There’s crisp and classic Sancerre, wonderfully age-worthy Vouvray, and everybody’s favourite Provence rosé, Whispering Angel. Then in the red corner, there’s Pinot Noir from one of Burgundy’s finest producers, a deep and dark Bandol, and a rich Malbec from its ancient home in Cahors. With wines this good, our only worry is that you might wish you had whole bottles!
- Domaine André Dezat Sancerre 2019 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
- Marc Brédif Vouvray 2019 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
- Caves d’Esclans Whispering Angel Rosé 2020 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
- Domaine Faiveley Mercurey Rouge 2018 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
- Domaine La Suffrene Bandol Rouge 2017 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
- Château du Cedrè Cahors 2018 Half Bottle, France - 375ml
SKU No.: 3922220
Style No.: 917008
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.