ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSENShop now
Herno’s skill to fuse fashion with function is exemplified in the Ultralight jacket. Splashed in champagne, the featherweight shell has a satin sheen that’s quilted with a blend of goose down. Its sleek silhouette is framed with cropped sleeves and a stand-out boat neckline.
SKU No.: SC307050
Style No.: 723009
Fabric & Care
- Herno champagne shell jacket
- Quilted, wide neckline, raglan sleeves, side pockets, press stud-fastening cuffs, designer plaque, fully lined
- Concealed press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyamide; trim: 60% cotton, 40% acetate; padding: 90% goose feathers, 10% down
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 20 inches/ 51cm
- A-line style
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.