VALENTINO GARAVANI BAGSShop now
A casual cover-up for the spring, Herno’s jacket is doused in a brilliant shade of dark red that’ll brighten up any ensemble. Filled with down, its casual silhouette combines a wide sculpted neckline with short sleeves and an A-line bodice, which is fastened with a single grosgrain-covered press stud to the front.
SKU No.: SC316677
Style No.: 723022
Fabric & Care
- Herno dark red shell jacket
- Quilted, wide-neck, raglan sleeves, side pockets, designer plaque, fully lined
- Grosgrain press stud fastening at front
- 100% polyamide; trim: 60% cotton, 40% acetate; padding: 90% down, 10% feathers (goose)
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 19 inches/ 49cm
- A-line style
- Model is 5'10"/ 178cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.