OFF WHITEShop now
Herno’s Icon jacket is uncomplicatedly inviting for when the weather cools. Made from sleek shell, its quilted with insulating down and crowned with a high funnel neckline for added protection. Falling longer at the back, its loose A-line fit makes for an ultra-flattering silhouette.
SKU No.: SC333229
Style No.: 737291
Fabric & Care
- Herno light blue shell coat
- Quilted, funnel neckline, two zipped side pockets, designer plaque, fully lined
- Concealed press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% goose down, 10% goose feather
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 28 inches/ 71cm; back: 30 inches/ 76cm
- A-line fit
- Model is 5'7"/ 173cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.