NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Herno’s designs combine sleek cuts with premium fabrics. The Icon jacket is shaped to the label’s signature silhouette from a quilted navy shell that’s crowned with a high-neck and streamlines into an A-line hem. An ultra-light offering, it’s an ideal layering option whatever the weather.
SKU No.: SC333230
Style No.: 737291
Size & Fit
- Herno black shell coat
- Quilted, funnel neckline, two zipped side pockets, designer plaque, fully lined
- Concealed press stud fastenings through front
- 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 90% goose down, 10% goose feather
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: front: 28 inches/ 71cm; back: 30 inches/ 76cm
- A-line fit
- Model is 5'7"/ 173cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Born out of founder Giuseppe Marenzi's desire to create the perfect raincoat in 1948, today Herno still combines practical functionality with cutting-edge fashion. Having vastly expanded its range of outerwear over the past few decades, Herno is the go-to brand for stylish quilted jackets and padded coats, which are made with the finest goose down to unequivocally protect against unpredictable weather.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.