Rosaville Road Rosé 2018 - London Cru

London Cru

Rosaville Road Rosé 2018


A vibrant and versatile Pinot Noir rosé – grown in Surrey, made in London and loved everywhere.

London Cru is central London’s first winery. They source grapes from all over Europe and, using state-of-the-art equipment, they handcraft wonderful and award-winning wine in a converted gin distillery near Earl’s Court. Each bottling is named after a London street whose first few letters match those of the grape variety used, for example Albemarle Street Albariño and Charlotte Street Chardonnay.

The first vintages of Rosaville Road Rosé – named after a street in Fulham – were made using Italian grapes, but for the 2018 it has become an all English affair. Pinot Noir grapes were sourced from a single vineyard in Surrey, 90% of which were processed in stainless steel to retain all the freshness and aromatics, while the remaining 10% were fermented in oak to complexity. The entire lot was aged for five months on the lees, adding beautiful weight, texture and creaminess to the pink grapefruit and strawberry sorbet flavours. This wine should be enjoyed with sunshine, goats’ cheese, asparagus, salads, poached or smoked salmon, paella or lightly-spiced curries.

£2.6 per 100.00ml

SKU No.: 3171059

Style No.: 788202

Country: England
Grapes: Pinot Noir
Closure: Screw
Alcohol by volume (ABV): 12%
Volume: 750ml
Allergens: Sulphites

Help & Advice


Find out the delivery options for this item.


We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.

Find out more


If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.