Colour-blocked nylon jacket
Sale Preview £1,053.00
Not afraid to break the rules, John Galliano’s SS19 collection for Maison Margiela embodies…
Please select a size
Not afraid to break the rules, John Galliano’s SS19 collection for Maison Margiela embodies the idea of being defiantly true to yourself. This padded jacket is imagined in black with 80s-tinged orange and blue colour-blocking decorating the nylon base. Shaped to a billowing and loose silhouette, it’s detailed with a high neck and drawstring hem.
SKU No.: SC324150
Style No.: 732097
Fabric & Care
- Maison Margiela black and blue nylon jacket
- Colour-blocked panels, padded, high neck, two zipped front pockets, dropped shoulders, elasticated cuffs, drawstring hem, neon orange rubberised trims, fully lined
- 100% polyamide; padding: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 37 inches/ 94cm
- Loose, oversized fit
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size UK8/ IT40
Martin Margiela founded Maison Margiela in 1988. The designer remained elusive throughout his career, shunning the press and the limelight, but continually reaching new realms of creativity with his avant-garde, sculptural clothing. Today, the design house excels in the creation of timeless wardrobe essentials. The edgy collections often feature classics reworked in an unmistakably modern way, with each piece hand-stitched with individual numerical labels.