Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette - Glambition
Fashion finishes. Plush performance. Dress your eyes.
A long-wearing eyeshadow palette that features seven shades, including four fashion finishes - velvet, satin, silk, and lamé - to layer and dress your eyes.
Each curated palette includes a covetable mix of neutral, wearable shades and provocative pops in a new super-plush shadow formulation to cover lids in lasting, velvety-rich pigment.
Available in six different colourways - choose the wardrobe that speaks to you, then layer it on to make the ultimate impression.
Each palette features its own shade personality:
- Provocouture (dusty plum and magenta) - Say it with style; otherwise, you might as well just stay in bed.
- Glambition (bare and bronze) - She was infamous, known for seeking the most over-the-top glamour.
- Frivoluxe (chilled greige and violet) - Fabulous! Always dress outrageously and how you want. Who has time for less?
- Scandalust (rust and warmed browns with scarlet) - Hot pants at the office, causes a fuss; that’s why they call her Little Miss Scandalous.
- Edgitorial (camouflage and reflective gold) - Take a memo. Next season, we’ll see, pleather python, making a scene, enviously, everywhere.
- Smartorial (celestial cobalt and icy teal with prismatic gray) - Whenever in doubt: power platforms. Make sure (for once) they know who runs the show.
SKU No.: BS707547
Style No.: 707547
How to Use
Use primer for best results.
Layer the lamé shades on top of the other textures for a metallic finish.
Alternatively, apply the pop shades as a base to add vibrancy to neutrals, or layer over the top for a burst of colour.
Use velvet to highlight the browbone.
Use silk to blend in the crease.
Use lamé in the centre of the lid for a colour-pop effect.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.