Rihanna invites you into her world with this stunning visual autobiography. From her Barbados childhood to her worldwide tours, from iconic fashion moments to private time with friends and family, the book showcases intimate photographs of her life as an artist, performer, designer, and entrepreneur. Many of these images have never before been published.
This large-format edition is 504 pages with 1,050 colour images and 11 special inserts.
- This hardcover book is 12-5/8 x 16-1/2 inches | 420 x 320 mm (portrait).
- The edition has a full cover photo with the title debossed and stamped in matte white foil.
- A custom-dyed, hot pink cloth on the spine wraps around the back cover, with the title silkscreened in white on the spine and the Phaidon logo blind debossed on the back cover.
- Additional features include: 3 paper stocks, 7 single- and double-page gatefolds, 9 bound-in booklets, 1 tip-in sheet, and a double-sided, removable poster (31-1/2 x 23-5/8 inches | 800 x 600 mm).
- Includes a custom-designed black carton with a carrying handle.
Plus, a lucky few will receive a copy signed by Rihanna herself. Will you be one of them? Order yours now to find out.
Rihanna (b. 1988, Barbados) is a nine-time Grammy Award–winning recording artist, songwriter, actress, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. She has sold 60 million albums and 215 million digital tracks worldwide, making her the top-selling digital artist of all time. Rihanna launched her beauty line Fenty Beauty in 2017, her lingerie line Savage X Fenty in 2018, and most recently her luxury fashion line, FENTY in 2019.
SKU No.: BS783131
Style No.: 783131
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.