William star-print midi dress
Stine Goya’s AW19 collection is inspired by the glittering world of writer Truman Capote.…
Please select a size
This style runs large to size, we recommend taking the next size down
Stine Goya’s AW19 collection is inspired by the glittering world of writer Truman Capote. Printed with a scattering of pale pink and gold stars, the William dress is cut to a flared silhouette that’s detailed with laddered cut-outs and a gathered skirt.
SKU No.: SC348418
Style No.: 757682
Size & Fit
- Stine Goya black woven polyester midi dress
- Subtle checked weave, pale pink and gold foil star print, pleated at bust, laddered inserts, flared cuffs and hem, gathered skirt, partially lined
- Concealed zip fastening at side
- 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Hand wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 47 inches/ 119.5cm
- Semi-fitted bodice, loose from the hips
- Model is 5'7"/ 170cm and wears a size small
A passion for colour underscores the work of Danish designer Stine Goya. Launched in 2006, her eponymous Copenhagen-based label is nothing short of kaleidoscopic. The harmonious balance of print and saturated hues has gained rapid traction among the fashion elite. Now with a cult following, don’t miss the floral-festooned mini dresses that are destined for daytime – saving the ankle-grazing satin gowns for dusk ‘til dawn antics.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.