NEW-IN PUMPSShop now
Stone Island’s innovative approach to fabric experimentation is evident in this black overshirt. Finished with the cult logo plaque at the sleeve, it’s crafted from the brand’s Lamy Flock nylon that’s made using a magnetic field to attract fibres and garment-dyed to a matte finish.
SKU No.: SC346680
Style No.: 755604
Size & Fit
- Stone Island black coated shell overshirt
- Garment-dyed, two press stud-fastening pockets at front, detachable designer plaque at sleeve, elasticated press stud-fastening cuffs, canvas trims, flocked lining
- Zip fastening through front
- 100% polyamide; coating: 100% acrylic resin; lining: 100% polyamide
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 27 inches/ 69cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'1"/187cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size medium
Founded in 1982, Stone Island stands at the apex of cutting-edge design. The Italian label is world-renowned for its research and use of technology, from developing innovative fibres and fabrics to its experimental dyeing techniques – with up to six colours used on a single garment. By embracing a sports aesthetic that focuses on functionality, the brand has garnered a cult following from seemingly disparate style tribes all of whom have the iconic compass logo in common.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.