ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSENShop now
Pierpaolo Piccioli bolsters Valentino’s reputation for must-have accessories by introducing the Candystud to its IT bag repertoire. This softened design is crafted in Italy from black leather, has a detachable shoulder strap and is decorated with the label’s signature quilted stitching and pale gold studs. Get ahead of the style set and invest now for guaranteed kudos.
SKU No.: SC328823
Style No.: 746362
Fabric & Care
- Valentino black leather shoulder bag
- Top handle, detachable adjustable shoulder strap, quilted, studded, designer-stamped, back slip pocket, internal zipped pocket, patch pockets, fully lined
- Turn-lock fastening at flap front
- Comes with a dust bag
- Width: 9 inches/ 23cm
- Height: 7 inches/ 18cm
- Depth: 5 inches/ 13cm
- Top handle drop: 4 inches/ 10cm
- Max. shoulder strap drop: 18 inches/ 46cm
- Min. shoulder strap drop: 14 inches/ 36cm
The Valentino label is one of storied fashion history. Launched in 1960, the iconic Italian house adhered to a vision that firmly celebrated female beauty; Valentino Garavani became famous for his signature red hue and sophisticated haute couture dresses. A deviation away from the main Valentino line, the illustrious designer’s namesake collection is focused on crafting accessories that are elegant but with an edge – an aesthetic that is most recognisable thanks to the signature Rockstud embellishment that ornaments almost all Valentino Garavani creations.