Scarlett navy shell jacket and cotton parka
Please select a size
This style runs true to size
Size & Fit
- Woolrich navy shell jacket and coated cotton parka
- Parka: Water resistant drawstring hood, button-fastening collar and cuffs, two button-fastening flap pockets, designer plaque, press stud-fastening back vent, concealed zip and button fastenings through front
- Inner jacket: quilted, racoon fur-trimmed hood, two concealed zipped pockets, fully lined, concealed zip fastening through front
- Parka: 100% cotton; lining: 100% cotton; inner jacket: 100% polyamide; trim: 100% raccoon fur; padding: 90% duck down, 10% feather
- Machine wash (parka) & dry clean (inner jacket)
- Parka length shoulder to hem: 31 inches/ 79cm
- Inner jacket length shoulder to hem: 28 inches/ 72cm
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wears a size small
SKU No.: SC289019
Style No.: 706845
Woolrich was founded in Pennsylvania in 1830 by John Rich. 'The Original Outdoor Clothing Company', Woolrich provided blankets to soldiers during the American Civil War and later outfitted Richard E Byrd's Antarctic expedition of 1939-1941. Today, the family-owned brand has a modern and universal appeal, with its practical parkas guaranteed to keep the cold at bay.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.