Couture Colour Clutch Eyeshadow Palette Paris
Inspired by couture craftsmanship and designs, YSL Beauty premieres Couture Colour Clutch. A new eyeshadow palette for the contemporary woman: sophisticated, empowered, defiant. Crafted from faux black leather, the eyeshadow clutch spotlights the iconic YSL logo in gold-tone hardware, quilted overstitching and a fold-over top for a couture touch. A YSL Beauty contemporary classic set to accessorise every look.
Exploring different moments of the brand’s legacy, the new eyeshadow clutch Paris showcases a wardrobe of ten shades, as signed by YSL Beauty Global Beauty Director Tom Pecheux. Mattes, soft satins, dazzling shimmers and bold metallics come together to create impactful looks suited to any occasion: from sultry smoky eyes to everyday wear. All embracing a versatile yet bold femininity.
The home of YSL Beauty, the “City of Lights” has an indisputable impact on all who pass through its shimmering streets. Reflecting the bold glimmer of the Eiffel Tower are the metallic gold, silver and coppery bronzes on the left of the palette, paired against the matte black and an electric hue of yellow for a bolder eye statement. Perfect for daytime is the selection of plush and sheer pinks on the right, a nod to the Parisian “Golden Hour”, completed with the deep purple in the centre to add intensity.
SKU No.: BS818088
Style No.: 818088
How to Use
To ensure a flawless application, ensure the eye area is dry, clean and moisturised.
For best results, prime your eyelid before eyeshadow application with YSL Touche Éclat Illuminating High Cover Pen and gently tap your fingertips across the eyelid to blend the product.
To illuminate the greater eye area, apply YSL’s iconic Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen over the inner corner of the eye and under the arch of the brow for a natural highlight.
Apply eyeshadow as desired or following the makeup artistry tips from YSL Beauty below.
Finish off your look with Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Radical for a false lash effect, dramatic volume and black intensity.
MAKEUP ARTISTRY TIPS
• Daytime Look: For a daytime look create a shimmering base by applying a light shade across the eye lid (shades: soft pinks, gold or bronze)
• Colour Statement: Add a dash of colour in the upper and/or lower inner corners of the eyes. If applied with your fingertips, they give a softer look. If you feel daring, apply the shadow also underneath the lash line (shades: electric yellow or plush pinks)
• Subtle Highlight: To highlight, add a shimmery or satin eyeshadow under the arch of the brow and/or to the middle of the eyelid (shades: silver, gold or soft pinks).
• Definition: For definition, run a darker shade along the lash line (shades: matte black or purple)
• Evening Smokey Eye: To dial up your look for nighttime use a deeper tone for a smoky eye effect. Focus the application on the outer corner of the eye and into the eye crease and ensure to blend well (shades: matte black or purple). For a high-shine, metallic smoky eye look, add a sparkly, metallic eye shadows (shades: silver, gold or bronze)
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.