This navy jacket is part of Yves Salomon’s Army collection that’s inspired by classic military design. Topped with a detachable fur-trimmed hood, this quilted design features patch pockets and is designed with insulating down padding, so no temperature is too low.
SKU No.: SC508130
Style No.: 922813
Size & Fit
- Yves Salomon navy shell jacket
- Part of the Army collection
- Detachable hood, detachable fur-trim collar at high neck, quilted, designer plaque at sleeve, ribbed-knit cuffs underlay, two press-stud fastening pockets, internal drawstring hem, internal press-stud and zipped pocket, fully lined
- Concealed press-stud and zip fastenings at front
- 100% polyester; fur trim: 100% fox; lining: 100% polyamide; padding: 95% down, 5% feathers
- Machine wash
- Length shoulder to hem: 28.5 inches/ 72.5cm
- Regular fit
- Model is 6'2"/ 188cm, chest size 38 inches and wears a size IT48
In 1972 Yves Salomon, a Parisian designer of Russian descent, followed in the footsteps of his father and grandfather and took the reigns of the family fashion house. During the 1980s Salomon worked with the likes of Nina Ricci and Azzedine Alaïa before launching his eponymous line in 1980. Ever committed to creating pieces of the highest quality, the prestigious fur label is now led by Yves Salomon's son, Thomas.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.