Yves Salomon’s coat is a sophisticated option for day or night. Lined with nubuck, this elegant layer is crafted from beautifully soft lamb fur and designed with a detachable waist tie to cinch its loose fit.
SKU No.: SC513251
Style No.: 920071
Size & Fit
- Yves Salomon fur coat
- Dropped shoulders, detachable waist tie, two slip pockets, nubuck lining
- Concealed press-stud fastenings through front
- 100% lamb
- Specialist clean
- Length shoulder to hem: 28 inches/ 71cm
- Relaxed fit, use belt to cinch the waist
- Model is 5'9"/ 175cm and wear a size UK8/ FR36
In 1972 Yves Salomon, a Parisian designer of Russian descent, followed in the footsteps of his father and grandfather and took the reigns of the family fashion house. During the 1980s Salomon worked with the likes of Nina Ricci and Azzedine Alaïa before launching his eponymous line in 1980. Ever committed to creating pieces of the highest quality, the prestigious fur label is now led by Yves Salomon's son, Thomas.
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.