Delivery & Returns
How to return your order
Making a return with us is easy. Please follow the procedures within your order paperwork and below so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
You can return any purchased items, under the conditions listed in the Return Policy section, through our delivery carrier. To return an item please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Global-e Returns Portal, enter the order ID and email address you used to place your order.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return by adjusting the quantity, and select the return reason. A copy of the return label will be emailed to you.
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging, in a single box. Seal the box, print the returns label, and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
- Print and sign the commercial invoices provided to you in the email.
- Follow the instructions on the Global-e returns Portal on how to complete your return.
- For returns from ROI, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a collection.
- We have extended our returns policy to accept returns to 30 calendar days from the day you receive your order.
Returns can only be accepted via this process, this is to ensure that the appropriate customs clearance documentation is generated. Please note that the cost of return shipping may vary from country to country and if applicable will be deducted from the refund you are issued. You can see our full refund policy here.