How to return your order
Making a return with us is easy. Please follow the procedures below so we can process your return as quickly as possible.
You can return any purchased items, under the conditions listed in the Return Policy section, through our delivery carrier. To return an item please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Global-e Returns Portal, enter the order ID and email address you used to place your order.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return by adjusting the quantity, and select the return reason. A copy of the return label will be emailed to you.
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging, in a single box. Seal the box, print the returns label, and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
- Print and sign the commercial invoices provided to you in the email.
- Go to www.dhl.com and find the DHL Service Point Location for parcel drop-off or call the local DHL phone number to schedule a parcel pickup. Be sure to give DHL the signed commercial invoices.
Returns can only be accepted via this process, this is to ensure that the appropriate customs clearance documentation is generated. Please note that the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund you are issued. You can see our full refund policy here.