Hair hacks: curling with irons
Cloud Nine on how to curl using straighteners
You don’t have time for a blow-dry but still want to ramp up your look – it is party season, after all. Discover Cloud Nine’s top tips for cool-girl wavy hair.
1. Start by working in small sections so you can easily control the iron to create your curl.
2. Glide the iron through your hair and keep it moving in a rotational spin to create a defined curl.
3. For a tighter curl, use a slower and more deliberate motion.
4. For a looser curl, speed up the motion.
5. Repeat on the rest of your hair for your desired end look.
Let your curls cool down, and comb through with a wide-toothed comb for the ultimate soft-curl look.