Forth Floor Dining reopens at Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh
The Forth Floor Brasserie and Bar is open in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines.*
We are thrilled to announce Forth Floor dining at Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh has returned. Swing by and enjoy some delicious dishes and drinks from our all-day dining menu, stop by for a spot of afternoon tea or drop in for a quick coffee.
FORTH FLOOR DINING
Harvey Nichols, Edinburgh
Monday to Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
Thursday to Saturday: 10am – 10.30pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Our top priority is to ensure both our guests and employees feel safe and comfortable so that all can dine and drink with peace of mind. To ensure the health and safety of our staff and patrons, we have implemented a number of measures:
- Although social distancing regulations have now eased in Scotland, as of 9th August, we will continue to offer fewer tables to ensure an appropriate physical distance between dining parties
- We are continuing to encourage a one-way system across our dining areas to help with social distancing when moving through the space
- Customers will have a choice of virtual or single-use recyclable menus to order from
- Sanitiser stations are located at the entrance, exit and restrooms
- Enhanced cleaning schedules and extra staff training continue to be carried out by our team in-store
- We will also continue to take details from one member of each table to assist with the Scottish Government’s Test and Protect programme
These are just a selection of the measures we have implemented to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for our guests and team. For more details, please visit our FAQs page.