Alfresco dining at Leeds with the Botanist Gin
The Fourth Floor terrace is serving dining and drinks with a view
Our new menu brings together the very best of the Fourth Floor with light snacks, mouth watering mains and sweet desserts. Pan-fried cod loin with creamed potatoes, ratatouille, black olive crumb and a sun blushed tomato sauce, plus roasted lamb rump with smoked aubergine and a goat’s cheese tortellini are just a few of the seasonal dishes to tempt you.
There’s outdoor heating to beat the chill, socially distanced tables and capacity restrictions in place to ensure guests can enjoy a comfortable, safe and seamless Harvey Nichols dining experience.
LEEDS FOURTH FLOOR TERRACE
For information, email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations are required for terrace dining and all bookings will be managed on a first come first serve basis.
- Cancellations or changes to your booking may be required in the event of adverse weather conditions.
- In line with government guidelines, guests can dine on the terrace from 12th April in a maximum group size of six people or two households. Bookings will be managed in line with government guidelines on the date of your visit. Please note that changes may be made to your booking in line with the latest advice.
- Terrace bookings are available for dining guests only and tables can be occupied for a maximum of period of 1.5 hours.
- Private hire of the terrace is available for a maximum capacity of 12 people (in two household groups).
- For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For full details of our Covid policy, view our FAQs page here.