Three months, 60 pages and almost 400 treatments later – we present a brand new Services Guide revealing everything we have on offer.
Need a blow-dry before an early-morning meeting?
We're open from 8am.
Fancy a six-stage HydraFacial?
We'll have your skin looking radiant in no time.
Or how about a little nip and tuck?
Clothing or, um, otherwise, we've got you covered...
In celebration of the occasion, we've asked our experts for their three top tips on beauty transformation.
LUKE HERSHESON – CREATIVE DIRECTOR, HERSHESONS
1.The number one investment you should make in your appearance is your hairdresser. Without a great cut, your hair will never do what you want.
2.Your hands and fingers are quite possibly the best styling tool available to you; don’t overlook them.
3. Women tend to lose patience and not allow their hair enough drying time. Allowing just another couple of minutes will make all the difference – if you finish while there is still some moisture left, your hair will frizz and puff up at the slightest provocation.
For more hot tips on how to effortlessly achieve fabulous hair at home, Luke Hersheson's new book Great Hair Days £20, will be available at Harvey Nichols from Thursday 6th September.
SUMRINA ALI – GENERAL MANAGER, BEYOND MEDISPA
1. Apply SPF daily. Check your moisturiser – if it doesn’t contain SPF then invest in one that does.
2. Regular facials will reduce the appearance of pores. Our famed HydraFacial powerfully extracts blackheads and cleans the skin. For a true luxury experience, opt for the Caviar and Oxygen add-ons – you’ll see what the fuss is all about.
3. Skin boosters are an excellent way to saturate the skin with moisture and nutrients; dry and dull skin will be a problem of the past. Profhilo or Redensity 1 will brighten, tighten and hydrate the skin while infusing it with nutrients that creams can’t deliver.
LAURA FERGUSON – CO-FOUNDER, THE LIGHT SALON
1. Consistency is key to healthier skin. Stick with an efficient cleanser, antioxidant or serum. In addition, there is little point investing in your skin if you are not going to protect it from everyday environmental damage. An anti-oxidant, used alongside a broad-spectrum SPF, will add value to everything else that you are doing.
2. While it's tempting to buy the latest ‘must-have’ skincare products, it's important to remember what’s suitable for others may not be suitable for you. Always listen to expert advice, their aim is to educate you about skin and they will tailor-make skincare programmes for you.
3. Always follow the treatment pre and post guidelines. They will help prevent adverse reactions and ensure that you get the most out of your treatment.
“It's all about knowing about the right heroes to make your treatment go further”
Debbie Jones, Beauty Buyer