Updated 16th August 2021
At OXO we continue to work hard to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers.
Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or are required to isolate. By working together, we can make sure your visit is a safe and enjoyable one.
A risk assessment has been completed based upon the current government guidelines. This is an evolving document and forms the basis of our Covid-19 operating procedures.
- The use of masks is no longer required
- Staff have received extensive training and will maintain high levels of personal hygiene at all times
- Both the restaurant and brasserie will continue to display NHS Test and Trace QR codes at the entrance. We encourage app users to ‘check-in’ to our venue by scanning this code on arrival
- We have increased the cleaning regime of tables and chairs between each sitting and will use antibacterial solution
- Hand sanitising stations will be positioned at key locations throughout the premises for guests to use
- Please pay via contactless means where possible
- The OXO Tower building policy requires everyone to use the hand sanitiser stations before entering the lifts and wear a facemask when travelling in the lift
- Cloakroom facilities are now available
- In addition to our standard menus, single use menus will be available for customers
- We regularly inspect and clean rest rooms throughout the day and evenings
- We ask that customers use hand sanitiser before and after using the facilities
Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at OXO.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you.
The OXO Team