Delivery & Returns
How to return your order
We hope you love your purchase, but we know sometimes it just doesn't work out and that's OK. Should you wish to return the item, you can:
You can return most purchased items (see list of exclusions here), free of charge, in either of the following ways:
- Drop off at your local Post Office using the free Royal Mail returns label provided with the order
- Contact our Customer Services on 0207 2018 088 and we will arrange a free collection for you
- Return your order to one of our UK stores
Please note that our Returns Policy applies to our free returns service, which is separate from and an alternative to your right to cancel your order under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013. This right is dealt with separately in our Cancellations section.
Free Returns by post
We offer a free postal returns service, via the Royal Mail.
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging and enclose the fully completed Returns Note provided with your order. Our address is Harvey Nichols 1, BOX 632, Northampton, NN4 7UX
- Attach the pre-paid postage label (found on the Returns Note) to the outside of the original delivery box. If your return is worth over £250 please use the Royal Mail blue insurance label enclosed in your parcel. Please ensure that the package is fully sealed and the labels are fully secured.
- Within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order post the parcel at any Post Office and obtain a Proof of Postage receipt containing the Royal Mail tracking number.
- Please keep this receipt until you have received your refund.
- Please allow 14 working days from the day of postage for your return to arrive back at our warehouse.
We will confirm by email once we have safely received your parcel and a refund has been processed. Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned by the Harvey Nichols free Royal Mail return service.
Please note we are unable to refund or exchange Hampers, unless they are faulty.
Free Returns at stores
We also offer a free return service at your nearest Harvey Nichols store.
- Please take the item(s) in their original condition and packaging along with your Returns Note to your preferred store within 14 calendar days from the day after you receive your order.
- Visit our Collect in Store area within the store, where one of our consultants will process the return for you. Please click here for a list of Collect in Store areas and their locations within each Store.
- You can either request a refund of your original purchase or request an exchange in store
- Items supplied and delivered by our Brand Partners cannot be exchanged in store and may take up to 28 days for your refund to be processed. Please visit our Brand Partners section for further details.
Please note we do not accept online returns to our international stores
Free collection by DPD
We offer a free collection service for returns service via DPD.
- Contact our Customer Service team on 0207 2018 088 to inform us that you want to return your order
- We will schedule a date and time for our carrier to pick up your package
- Pack the item(s) you wish to return in their original condition, with the original packaging, in a single box. Seal the box
We will confirm by email once we have safely received your parcel and a refund has been processed.
Please note that we will not accept liability for goods that are not returned by one of the Harvey Nichols return services.
We are happy to offer a refund on unsuitable items that are returned under our free returns service in accordance with our Returns Policy
- We will credit the full amount to the original purchaser's payment card, excluding any shipping costs.
- Refunds may only be requested by the person who originally placed the order and will be processed via the original payment method.
- Once your parcel has been returned to our warehouse please allow a further 3 working days to receive your refund confirmation email.
- Card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank. This varies greatly between card issuers and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
- You can also obtain a full refund of your order, excluding shipping costs by returning your order to one of our stores. Please visit the store's Collect in Store area where a consultant will process your refund for you.
To cancel your order in accordance with the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 please refer to our cancellations section.
Brand Partner Returns
If you are returning items supplied and delivered by our Brand Partners, return policies may vary so please visit our Brand Partners section for further details.
If you choose to take advantage of our “Free Returns at stores” service for a Brand Partner return, please note that it may take up to 28 days for your refund to be processed.