The Healite II, the latest in LED light technology, delivers an 11 minute facial treatment, using near-infrared light (the opposite of damaging UV), to rejuvenate and repair the skin’s cells while encouraging the body’s own production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
For problematic acne skin, a 20 minute Blue Light Facial will kill bacteria and reduce inflammation that causes blemishes.
Treatments start at £35 for a single Light Facial with package options available. A course of 10 facials over 5 weeks is recommended for optimum rejuvenation, with activity and improvement continuing for up to 3 months.
Key benefits include:
- Prevention, maintenance and rejuvenation of ageing skin
- Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Brightens and energises tired skin
- Aids cell detoxification, which helps in the prevention and treatment of glycation
- Increases blood circulation and lymphatic drainage in the target area
- Improves lasting hydration in the skin
- Treats active acne, dermatitis, rosacea and psoriasis
- Strengthens the skin and promotes skin health
- Prepares the skin pre UV exposure and repairs post
- Improve and maintains bone density