Eau De Teint
- DEEP 91 121
- LIGHT 10 20 - Sold Out
- LIGHT DEEP 60 70
- MEDIUM 30 40
- MEDIUM LIGHT 20 30 - Sold Out
- MEDIUM PLUS 40 50
What is my shade?
Introducing the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
On the cutting edge of microfluidic technologies in the cosmetics field, CHANEL creates EAU DE TEINT, the first water-fresh tint by CHANEL.
Lightweight, hydrating and instantly refreshing, this ultra-light formula is composed of 75% water. Created with micro-fluidic technology, micro-droplets of encapsulated pigments melt into the skin on contact creating a radiant bare-skin effect. A blurring and smoothing effect unifies the complexion and a lightweight, sheer coverage allows the skin’s natural beauty to shine through.
The included ergonomic brush blends the tint effortlessly into skin for an even and natural-looking result.
The complexion reveals a radiant healthy glow.
• Patented microfluidic technology with visible, encapsulated pigments that melt on contact with skin for an incomparable bare skin effect and the most natural healthy glow
• A lightweight formula composed of 75% water gives an instant splash of freshness and 8 hours of hydration*, for a complexion full of vitality
• An ergonomic brush made of both strong and soft fibres ensures optimal uniformity
• Natural Tamarind seed extract, known for its moisturising properties, delivers comfort and hydration all day long
• A soothing fragrance inspired by neroli flower offers an instant feeling of well-being
*: Instrumental test evaluated on 15 women
£16 per 10.00ml
SKU No.: BS746031
Style No.: 746031
How to Use
Dispense a small amount of LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT onto the back of your hand and use the brush to gently blend. Apply the transformed texture to the face in a circular motion for an even application.
A truly versatile product, LES BEIGES EAU DE TEINT may be used all over the face or on specific areas, either on its own, under or over foundation.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
We offer a free returns service using your Returns Note provided in your parcel or alternatively return in person to your nearest store.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.