Thank You Notes & Envelopes x 6
Thank you. Two little words that most of us don’t say often enough.
While an instant message or email can be fired off quickly, they’ll never bring the heartfelt emotion that receiving a handwritten note through the post does. At Harvey Nichols, we’re big fans of the personal touch, which is why we embarked on this collaboration with Western Sketch to create the ultimate thank-you cards for foodies.
Each pack contains six designs, four of which are exclusive to Harvey Nichols. There’s…
- Grate to see you – for the parmesan lover in your life or when only a cheesy message will do.
- Have a glorious day – delivering the joy of a knickerbocker glory or perfect for Mothering ‘sundae’?
- Let’s ketchup – when the chips are down, friends and family come around.
- You’re such a sweetie – well, we just had to because it’s absolutely fabulous sweetie darling.
- Cheers to you – just a Mar-teeny weeny thank you through the letterbox.
- Thanks a million – to make them feel like a millionaire, or at least a millionaire’s shortbread.
Western Sketch is a boutique greeting card publisher that specialises in unique hand-painted watercolour illustrations. Based in Nottingham, the company was founded by Melissa Western, a mother of three and former childrenswear buyer. She lovingly designs, paints and packs all the luxury cards herself, with a little a help, and sometimes hindrance, from her little ones. Harvey Nichols would like to say a massive thank you to Melissa and her family for all their hard work. But which card to choose…
SKU No.: 3834166
Style No.: 901673
This pack contains six thank-you cards, each one with a different design and blank inside for your personal message.
Each 105mm x 148mm card is printed on sustainably sourced card made at a paper mill in the Lake District, and each one comes with its own recycled envelope.
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.