N°1 DE CHANEL REVITALIZING FOUNDATION
Illuminates - Hydrates - Protects
- Maximum Purchase:
- 3 units
Before applying the foundation prep skin with the N°1 DE CHANEL serum followed by the cream. No wait time is needed between products.
Dispense a few drops of foundation onto the back of your hand. Then working from the centre of the face outwards tap it onto the T-zone nose and chin with your fingertips.
For a sophisticated look pick up the foundation with the TOUCH-UP FACE BRUSH N°104 and apply it from the centre of the face outwards. To finish applying gently pat the product into the skin.
SKU No.: 890792_NA19
Style No.: 890792
The red camellia is a flower unlike any other and the key ingredient in N°1 DE CHANEL. A flower with revitalising powers whose extraordinary energy gives it perennial youth.
CHANEL Research has harnessed its exceptional properties to create a new generation of beauty products including skincare makeup and a fragrance mist.
At the core of the N°1 DE CHANEL beauty line red camellia extract targets stage number one of the skin's aging process working to prevent and correct the appearance of the 5 signs of aging. After applying the N°1 DE CHANEL skincare* ritual wrinkles appear diminished (1) pores are visibly refined and the skin's elasticity is restored(2) .The skin feels more comfortable (3) and glows with vitality (4) .
* Products used: The N°1 DE CHANEL lotion N°1 DE CHANEL eye cream N°1 DE CHANEL serum N°1 DE CHANEL cream N°1 DE CHANEL foundation and N°1 DE CHANEL serum-in-mist.
(1) Clinical evaluation after 2 months of use 45 women in a polluted environment.
(2) Clinical evaluation after 1 month of use 45 women in a polluted environment.
(3) Self-assessment completed immediately after use 45 women.
(4) Clinical evaluation immediately after use 45 women in a polluted environment.
Enriched with red camellia oil and moisturising agents the N°1 DE CHANEL foundation contains 94% naturally derived ingredients*.
20 buildable shades available.
* Proportion of natural ingredients and derivatives calculated according to ISO 16128.