Pure Shot Eye Reboot Serum 20ml
YSL Eye Reboot Concentrate is a cream-to-serum eye shot that leaves skin around the eye feeling immediately re-energised. A daily pure shot of awakening eye care, with light-reflecting micro-pearls to make the eye contour appear brighter, Moonlight Cactus Flower from Morocco to energise and protect your eye contour, and 1% Caffeine [HL], a unique anti-ageing dual-caffeine complex to reduce signs of fatigue. The breakthrough cream-to-serum technology combines the hydrating qualities of a cream with the ultra-thin texture of a serum, resulting in a formula that quickly absorbs with a non-greasy finish.
• 90% say skin around the eye feels immediately hydrated
• 96% say product feels refreshing upon application
• 92% say product feels lightweight on skin
• 99% say product is easy to apply and spread
*Self-assessments 110 women
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Tested under dermatological control.
£235 per 100.00ml
SKU No.: BS890886
Style No.: 890886
How to Use
1. Apply in the morning before your moisturiser.
2. Pump one dose of Eye Reboot Concentrate onto your fingers.
3. Gently smooth the concentrate around the eye contour on the lower and upper eyelids.
4. You can also apply as part of your evening skincare routine, in combination with Night Reboot Serum, to reboot your skin overnight.
Aqua / water, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, squalene, caffeine, cereus grandiflorus flower extract / cactus flower extract, coffea arabica seed oil / coffee seed oil, jasminum officinale flower extract / jasmine flower extract, steareth-20, carbomer, glucose, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl tripeptide-1, adenosine, ribose, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydroxyacetophenone, caprylyl glycol, citric acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, lactic acid, biotin, n-hydroxysuccinimide, polyamide-8, chrysin, tocopherol, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, chlorhexidine digluconate, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, mica
You May Also Like
Help & Advice
Find out the delivery options for this item.
Returns couldn't be easier.Find out more
If you're suffering from a sartorial block or need a hand hunting down something extra special, we're here to help.